Casual comfort in an elegant design.
Take a seat flanked by pillow-padded arms adorned with large nailhead trim detailing. Automotive-inspired bucket seats provide sink-in comfort, and power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, while a power button control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation. Crosstown's relaxed refinement makes it a spot you'll return to again and again.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest.
- Four power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is included on each power control.
- Home buttons return the headrests and footrests to their original positions.
- Center console features two cup holders and a storage compartment.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in shown nailhead trim.
- Only available in select leathers.