- This large curio floor clock from the Broadmour Collection features an arched pediment which showcases bookmatched, rare olive ash burl overlays.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with an astrological, blue moon phase.
- The special cast design continues on the brass weights and pendulum.
- Crystal-cut grooved glass is prominent on the lower locking door and sides. More crystal-cut glass can be seen on the escapement panels.
- A total of six glass shelves are offered for presenting your collectibles, three adjustable shelves run across the entire width of the cabinet, 5-1/2" behind the moving pendulum.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed by Chris Bergelin.
H. 88-1/4" (224 cm)
W. 40-3/4" (104 cm)
D. 17-1/4" (44 cm)