- his design features simple lines and forms, and is accentuated by a distinctive pediment, uncomplicated columns that frame the door, and a base with cutout.
- The ivory dial is specially inscribed with Ty Pennington's signature and features dual-tone (silver and black) Roman numerals, and brushed nickel-finished bezel and hands.
- Brushed nickel finished grid pendulum and weight shells.
- Beveled glass throughout. Removable beveled glass top side panels offer easy acces to the movement.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with capsule is included for recording your clock's ownership history for future generations.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
H. 83-3/4" (213 cm)
W. 29-1/4" (74 cm)
D. 15-1/2" (39 cm)