Decide that the new piece of furniture doesn’t quite work in your home? No problem – you’re covered by our Happiness Guarantee. If you buy furniture from our stock, within 7 days after purchase you can exchange it for an item of equal or greater value. All returned items must be in like-new condition. A $69 wrap and pick up fee will apply.
If you special order furniture, you cannot return it because it has been customized for you. However, you can cancel or change your order within 3 days after placing it. A 25% restocking fee will apply. Please note that Last Chance items are sold “as is” and cannot be returned or exchanged. In addition, special orders for parts, pillows, or fabric cannot be canceled and the products cannot be returned.
Mattresses priced at $1,299 or more are covered by our 120 Night Sleep Guarantee. It gives you up to 120 days after purchase to try a new mattress in your home. If it doesn’t help you sleep better, you can exchange it for a different mattress of equal or greater value.
Our mattress guarantee has a few restrictions:
- Only one exchange is allowed.
- All returns will be inspected by a manager and are subject to manager approval before you choose a new mattress.
- There’s a restocking fee of 20% to 40% based on mattress size, plus any delivery charge for the second mattress or pick up of the original mattress.
- Mattress sets are not eligible for return or exchange if they have damage of any kind. Some examples include a removed manufacturer’s tag or any stains.
- You must purchase a mattress protector from Missouri Furniture Mattresses and use it for the entire time.
Please call or visit one of our Missouri Furniture stores in Camdenton, Columbia, Jefferson City, Kirksville, Ozark, St. James, or Sedalia for complete details about our guarantees and return policy.