Whether you live in a house, condo, apartment, or somewhere else, it starts becoming a home when you put your individual stamp on it. No matter how grand or modest your space may be, your furniture choices reflect your unique personality and style. Know what furniture you want? Totally terrified of choosing furniture? Somewhere in between? Whatever your case may be, our designers at Missouri Furniture, Appliances, and Mattresses can help you create exactly the style you seek, all carefully attuned to your budget. The size of your project doesn’t matter – our designers will love helping you create anything from a single room to a whole house. They can even help you create outdoor spaces.
Our design services are complimentary for clients who purchase a minimum of $2,999 of furniture from us within 90 days of the designer presentation.
How Does It Work?
Our design process has three major steps, although we make any variations necessary to suit your needs:
One of our experienced staff designers will meet with you in your home to:
- Discuss the scope of design work needed.
- Talk about your ideas for how the space needs to function and the design aesthetic you want to achieve.
- Take before pictures of the space to reference and use for comparison with the finished space.
- Inventory any existing furniture pieces that you’d like to include in the design.
- Measure the space and furniture pieces so we can create accurate drawings.
- Establish a wish list for furniture pieces and a budget with you.
- Schedule a follow up meeting at our store for a design presentation and purchasing appointment. We ask that you plan for a few hours to go through the options, make selections, and place an order.
Our designer takes all the information and prepares a design layout that includes:
- A visual presentation of your space with a furniture and accessory design that meets your functional needs, desired aesthetic, and budget parameters.
- Fabric, rug, and accessory suggestions that coordinate with the design.
- In some cases multiple options will be presented.
Once all your furniture pieces arrive, we:
- Schedule our white-glove delivery service for a day and time that is convenient for you.
- Deliver your furniture and set up the room according to the design plan. Often, our designer attends the delivery and makes suggestions for accessories and final touches to complete the space.
- Take pictures to create a before and after presentation that you can share with friends and family.
Start Planning Your Space
Interior designing just got easier with our complimentary online room planner.
This interior design and floor planning software is yours to use for free. Our software features design templates for you to start working with, or measure your own room and lay it out to scale.
Just type in your room dimensions, add or remove walls, and start dragging furniture into your room. Also look for a selection of kitchen, gym, home theater, garden, and other household items to help your planning.