Silky soft and naturally pure, Woven™ TENCEL®
bed linens will ensure your sleep is refreshingly comfortable. The luxuriously smooth fiber structure from eco-friendly resources pampers your skin with balanced moisture management and temperature regulation qualities to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Stunningly soft fibers are perfect for sensitive skin - Discover deep sleep with TENCEL® performance sheets
- Extra deep pockets and oversized dimensions for mattress depths 6"-22"
- Universal fit design with ultra-thick elastic ensures a secure fit
- Available in sheet sets or pillowcase sets
- Stunningly soft fibers are perfect for sensitive skin - Discover deep sleep with TENCEL performance sheets
- TENCEL fiber is extracted from raw eucalyptus trees. Its raw fiber is perfectly smooth compared to cotton, wool, and linen.
- TENCEL wicks moisture 50% more effectively than cotton, keeping you comfortable as you sleep.
- Small Eco-friendly footprint - TENCEL is made from renewable resources. Its production uses 10-20 times less water than cotton.
- Universal Fit oversized dimensions - available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Queen, King, Split King, Cal King, Split Cal King and Pillowcase Sets (all 3 sizes)
- Twin, Twin XL, and Full available in White
The TENCEL® Queen White by Malouf may be available at Missouri Furniture in the
Camdenton, Columbia, Jefferson City, St. James, Sedalia, Ozark, Kirksville, and area. Please
to check availability.